Customer Account Manager.
clixifix® Customer care simplified software is looking for a Customer Account Manager.
clixifix, Customer Care, simplified is a Customer Care software management application dedicated to the management of reported defects and repairs in new homes and Construction projects throughout the warranty period. Designed and developed by Industry experts this secure collaborative platform allows House builders and Commercial developers to effectively resolve any issues reported to their business.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a vibrant, agile and growing business. To see some of the companies we work with, click here: https://www.clixifix.com/success-stories
This is a hybrid position to build solid business relationships with our existing Accounts, build a pipeline of new potential accounts from your own lead generation activities and to assist new clixifix customers on their implementation journey. You will need to have strong customer relationship skills in order to fully understand their business and be seen as an extension to their team, whilst supporting customers and identifying opportunities for revenue growth via new account activations and opportunities for upsell and cross-sell.
What You Will Be Doing
Building long-term relationships with clixifix super users and future proofing clixifix’s revenue growth by strengthening our accounts
• Solving complex user needs and working across development, sales, and customer success teams to improve and shape our product
• Making fans out of our clixifix users by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative product solutions
• Consulting with potential customers to understand their business strategies and goals as well as their objectives for using clixifix and aligning the two
• Building pipeline for new business, upsell and cross-sell opportunities via current account relationship management and use of mass email and social media campaigns to generate leads with follow-up calls to warm/hot leads
• Providing ongoing training and support to new and existing clients via call, email and webinar activity
• Providing client feedback to our Customer Success Team and becoming an expert on product usage and vision
• Collaborating with Marketing to help create, shape and communicate relevant materials for clients and at times creating your own content i.e. LinkedIn articles/posts, email content for mass email campaigns
What You Will Need
Our ideal candidate is:
A customer centric individual that understands how to sell as part of a team but is a true self starter, can manage their own workload and demonstrates a collaborative approach to selling
• A highly articulate communicator with the ability to identify the problem we are solving and provide a solutions-based approach to objection handling
A credible and articulate communicator in written form i.e. accurate spelling, punctuation and grammar
• A highly credible conversationalist with the ability to build relationships at all levels of seniority
• A credible individual, both technically and commercially (full training on our software will be given but a grasp of online technology i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter would be advantageous)
• A proven deal closer
• An experienced negotiator with a resilient approach to lead generation (able to take push back/objections on the chin and utilise the insights to adapt and shape their approach, whilst also providing insights to the wider team on product/marketing enhancements)
We’re Looking for Someone Who:
• Has a knack for working well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
• Has a natural curiosity as to how businesses work, and will be advocate for our top users
• Ability to understand and help identify complex customer requirements and craft custom solutions
• Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
Personal Characteristics :
• Ability to independently identify, investigate and develop solutions to problems
• Take ownership of their own learning journey in line with the demands of the role, asking for support where needed
• Demonstrates proficiency in software productivity tools (use of programmes such as word and excel CRM/database software i.e. Salesforce) to meet goals of the position
• Ability to function independently, with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills including preparation for and execution of online meetings with a variety of stakeholders, often at Director level
• Proven customer relationship skills, and experience working with customers at Executive/Director level, on a regular basis
What We Promise To You
• Competitive Package and annual leave entitlement
• A family office atmosphere where everyone has the opportunity to help shape the business and has a voice at the table
• Plenty of opportunities for training and development
• Competitive benefits package including pension, critical illness cover, child care vouchers
• Working hours of Monday to Thursday 9-5, Friday 9-4.
Please email your CV and Cover Letter for this role to email@example.com
If you’re a Recruitment Agent, thank you for your interest, however please note that we find and employ all of our team members directly rather than via agencies.